Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Winter


I love winter, I love the crisp white frost crunching under my feet. I love the winter sun brightening up the day. And most of all I love to play in the snow with the girls, well my toddler, my baby is too young.

What is especially exciting this year is my Melissa will be excited to see her presents under the tree on Christmas day. She is already enjoying the outdoor lights and decorations. We have yet to decorate our house and we need to purchase a tree but that will be sometime next week. That will be the next surprise since I tend to decorate the house myself, less trauma and limits tantrums. Melissa and Victoria have met Santa for the first time but have yet to understand the concept. They had some beautiful pictures taken with and without Santa, I can not wait to see the final product. However, next year will be a different story and even more excitement to the lead up to Christmas.

There are only 21 more days to Christmas and it will fly by quickly and I simply can not wait.

No comments: