Wednesday, September 15, 2010

England Trip

The whole family went back to England in May. It was quite the adventure, two young kids on a plane, that I have to admit was no fun.

It was nice seeing family and friends. I spent a few days in London with my GF's, shopping, eating and drinking and the kids spent time with the whole family some of which they had never met before including my brother. I drove the kids to Staffordshire and Hampshire. Strange how easy it was for me to drive on the opposite side of the road and using a manual after 6 years of doing the complete opposite.

My husband and I got some much needed us time too. Nice to go to a local pub and sit and chat without kids screeming.

Myself and the girls came back with bronchitus which was not much fun, heating issues in Hampshire >:( or lack of!

My sister-in-law was married whilst we were there and she is due to have her baby in a few weeks time - its a boy!

My brother's wife was heavily pregnant and she has had her third child a few months ago, a little girl very cute. A shame I am not there enjoying being an aunt. The time will come.

No comments: