Friday, September 17, 2010

Girls 2 and 4

My girls are now 2 and 4, my wonderful, lovely, mischievous girls who on occasions drive me up the wall. I cannot get Melissa to smile properly for the camera so trying to find a photo of them both smiling is near impossible so this is the best I could come up with.

Melissa had her birthday in summer and Victoria just turned two. They are getting very excited for Hallowe'en and are deciding what they should wear, Melissa wants to be Red Boots from the Backyardigans, Victoria has yet to voice her opinion but I have an excellent frilly dress or chicken outfit for her. Come what may I am not going to hear the end of it if I do not take them trick or treating and I also have to go pumpkin patch picking with them.

I think I will be the one having all the fun.

No comments: