Saturday, September 18, 2010

Goal Setting


I am sharing my goals plan for the next 10 years. I will revisit it in 6 months time and see where I am with it. Reassessing goals is necessary.

1 year plan
  • Do Bikram yoga for at least 6 months
  • Try Hatha Power Yoga and continue with Bikram
  • Change Career Path and a position allowing me to work from home
  • Run a successful business
  • Spend more time with the kids
  • Sell house for profit
  • Financially stable
  • Move back to UK
  • Be close to friends and family
  • Get back into running

5 year plan
  • Own a house in the english countryside
  • Own a dog, Shiloh Shepherd or two
  • Get the girls into dance and martial arts classes
  • Kids in good schools
  • A Millionaire
  • Actually have family holidays 2-3 times a year
  • Keep up the yoga and fitness regime
  • Look after my health
  • Financially sound goes hand in hand with being a millionaire

10 year plan
  • Mortgage free
  • Travel
  • Multi-millionaire
  • Keep up with fitness
  • Stay healthy
  • Focus on kids and their education and support them all the way





No comments: