Friday, September 17, 2010

Social Media

I am in the process of understanding how Social Media works since it is becoming popular in the business world and if you are not in it you will miss out on potential business growth. I have been using blogging for a while but really I use it more like a diary so really it does not add value to others hence no followers but that is fine too. I also use Twitter and now am on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn is very useful for networking with past and present co-workers and for job seeking as well as getting useful information from groups of interest. Infact I find if very useful indeed.

Facebook is fun to keep in touch with past and present friends.

Twitter is just fun!

There are so many more that can be used but the aforementioned are popular with all.

No comments: