Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Times are changing

Two posts in one day, well I have time before I go to bed - YAWN!!!

So after the very exciting Olympic venture I now have a new job, yes another bloody job. Since moving out here for one reason or another I have not been able to keep with the same company, maybe this time but it is looking like I will not unless they create a new position for me.

Anyhow, things are looking better for now, compared to 6 months ago and I feel a little more chilled (yoga is helping). I am watching Band of Brothers very disturbing stuff, no wonder the elders do not like talking about the World Wars - shocking. Anyway back on track, so yes new adventure and yet another one is developing on the side lines but I can't divulge until it is launched, website is nearly complete - hooray!


No comments: