Wednesday, April 27, 2011

If I could look like someone it would be...

Don't get me wrong, I like who I am but on my off days I would prefer to look like someone else :). I am currently having a lot of off days since I am overly stressed and am wishing that it could all be over so that I can get on with life. My stress is not causing me to loose weight however, the reverse, all I want is chocolate! Anyhow, If I could look like someone else it would have to be one of the following at any chosen time:

Kate Hudson - such a girl next door sweetheart who looks like she is tonnes of fun to be around plus she looks great. When pregnant she radiates and she looks pregnant in a 'normal' way instead of a third world poverty stricken skinny underfed person. Infact it is disgraceful that this is allowed to happen but the Western world media thinks skinny is beautiful - but when pregnant it really is not. For goodness sake it is your baby you are risking not your image.

Kate Winslet - stunning lady, known for her curves, but sadly and more recent she has gone the Hollywood route of malnourished looks. Kate get your curves back, that it why you are so popular.

Victoria Beckham - now, I would not like to look like her but she has a certain style and as she matures a sophistication that is admirable. I want her style and I love the inverted bob haircut (I had this done at Vidal Sassoon before it became popular - it turns heads). Glad to hear she is pregnant again - lucky girl.

Gwyneth Paltrow - also a girl next door, is too skinny for what I am looking for (I prefer to have a sporty physic) but she is pretty and down to earth and she has a great website called Goop A strange name but anyway it has some excellent tips and suggestions.

I think that is it for now.

No comments: