Friday, May 27, 2011

Coco Chanel (Gabrielle)

I have finished watching Coco Avent Chanel. What a movie. Very inspiring and empowering, from a womans perspective certainly and also from an artistic point of view.  If only I could speak french! I had the english subtitles up but I was surprised by how many words are very similar it is the connecting words as well as the fast paced speech that confusing the hell out of me. Nonetheless, one of my dreams is to be able to speak it somewhat fluently or at least conversational - one day - sigh!

Picture courtesy of Amazon.co.uk

I love fashion, what woman doesn't? I am not however, I huge follower, or at least not these days. There is no way I could possibly afford to wear Chanel - yet another dream of mine - therefore, I choose not to dream about what I can't have. Maybe this point of view is an unwise choice but one can spend to much time dreaming and doing little about it, oui?

Thankfully Chanel changed the way women dressed.

Entertaining movie I give it 9/10.

No comments: