Thursday, August 11, 2011

One month on

One month on and we have been busy getting paperwork sorted out. Finding a house to live in and organising the shipping. Visiting family and dealing with family politics which I always enjoy (NOT). The weather has been wonderful but the dark nights are closing in and the cold mornings are apparent and now it is raining. I am however, excited to announce that we have found a new rental property and hopefully we will be in it next week.  In the meantime I will be visiting my folks and attending birthday parties and my parents are letting me use their car until I am in a position to buy my own which I am very grateful for since we will be living in a small village with limited stores and I need freedom of my own personal transport. Sadly I can not manage without the use of a car.


No comments: