Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baking

While I am a stay at home mum I seem to acquired a knack for baking, reluctantly because I am not a fan of cooking but I love to eat! I have also found out that I am very good at making pastry. My husband is very happy with my new found skills because he normally does the cooking but it looks like I have to do my share and then some - pah! The kids especially love that I make cakes, muffins, pies and all sorts and it is also good because I can see what is going into the food opposed to the manufacturers ingredients.

So yes, I am a baker maker, pastry taster (well it sounds good), and although I do not add the love of pretty sugary items, like we need more sugar, the food looks OK but more importantly it tastes great, just like home made food should. YUM!

No comments: