Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A visit to Jane Austen's house

Months have passed and a new year has arrived. My eldest daughter has started a new school which I am happy about, some great teachers and lovely families. I have been working on lots of sketches and paintings. I have also been to visit Jane Austen's house which was fabulous and a lovely location too and have been reading some of her books. I have been to London, Portsmouth, Stoke and a few other places I am sure. I hope to have a holiday this year but that depends on work and if I can find a job or business moves up a notch. I have been helping husband to set up his new business venture as well as thinking of ideas for myself.  I have been to the kids Christmas productions (it has been a while since my last post). We have played in snow and many more things. We are very much settled back into home life but my only wish is to buy my own 'forever' house but all in due course.

So what have you been doing?


No comments: