Sunday, August 26, 2012

Is it Autumn?

Waking up to a sunny Sunday morning, making breakfast in my PJ's, kiddies curled up on the sofa, snuggled in their blankets to keep warm. Yes that's right, to keep warm, even on this bright, lovely day.  There is a distinct chill in the air and it feels like autumn.

As it happens I love autumn. I enjoy the new fashion trends, wearing scarves, hats, gloves and layering clothing. Setting up candles for that warm glow and sitting in-front of a fire with delicious hot chocolate - made properly and reading books.

I read all sorts of books, educational books; I have periods where I crave knowledge. Chic Lit, easy to read books that lean towards humor. Children's books, for nostalgia and for the beautiful illustrations. I digress.

Autumn for me is for spending time at home, dreaming, inventing, creating, walking and being with my family.

How do you spend your time in autumn?

No comments: