Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Part 3


Photo: We won the hamper. Yeah!

The kids plays were great, my youngest one had the lead role - little bear. You never know what will happen at productions like this, the more mishaps the better it is, as far as I am concerned. I have a Christingles service to attend for my older daughter next week, I have never been to one before, but it will be nice to step foot in a church and hear the children singing. As I get older, I think the church is lovely for Christmas services.

 We won a food hamper at my little ones school, I rarely win on raffles so it was a lovely surprise to win not only a prize but the main prize.

The black tie event is this weekend, now I have to fit in my dress - I have two to choose from but I think I will stick to black with my Gina sparkly shoes and either my sparkly clutch bag or my Fendi handbag, decisions, decisions.

Merry Christmas!



No comments: