Sunday, March 17, 2013

Benefit Products

I really like the packaging, the products and the size of Benefit Cosmetics. Great instructions are included in the box sets and I was lucky enough to get a number of samples from the Benefit store after making a purchase, some of which I will be buying full sizes.

The mascara, Badgal Lash, is one of the best mascaras I think, the wand makes a huge difference to the application, making lashes longer, spreading out evenly.

Erase Paste, I have in full size. This product is amazing at hiding dark circles, blemishes and if applied properly gives a smooth coverage. I tend to apply this under my foundation.

Stay Don't Stray is OK. I wouldn't buy this full size. I don't see a difference in wear to be honest.

It's Potent, eye cream, is quite lovely. It is smooth and soothing and not greasy. In the past I have had reactions to eye creams so I tend to steer clear but this one is a keeper.

Rose tinted Benetint is something I got free out of a magazine. I have had this a while, a little goes a long way. Great for lips and cheeks but I use it on my lips. Depending on what intensity, you need to apply layers. For the day look l add three layers for a deeper colour l double it.
Benefit


She's So Jetset box set is a little gem.  

This box set is very handy, it has all the colours I need. Everyone should have Pore Professional in their make up bag, the hype is to be believed. The eyeshadows are nice but I find they are a little, sparkly for my liking. The blush is a nice colour for daytime wear and the lip gloss is nice refreshing colour but a bit gloopy if you have dry lips. They're Real mascara is a treat.

2 comments:

ReNu said...

Love Benefit. Sadly, I bought a full-size Stay Don't Stray which is missing in action :( I didn't even use it, and it hasn't turned up despite search parties (literally) in my room.
My Beauty Junction

Creations said...

I was lucky to get the free sample size of Stay Don't Stray. Hope you find it soon, :)