Friday, March 22, 2013

Face Mask Friday




Superdrug have a deal on their face masks, buy three get one free, so I did. 

I have seen a number of blogs writing on Friday's about face masks, so I have jumped on the train. As it happens when I do a face mask night it tends to be on a Friday, having young kids, going out on-the-town is an occasional event, besides if I am a little hung-over the kids are very unforgiving. I digress. So Fridays are spent with my two girls explaining what the hell is on my face and why on earth would I put mud on it. Not really a bad thing since when they are older they will probably have a better beauty regime than I. There is an added bonus for them, they get their toe nails painted! 

So tonight I will be wearing a Fruit Sorbet Antioxidant Mask.

No comments: