Sunday, March 24, 2013

What's on my face?

I like to keep my make-up simple during day time wear so I use as little products as I can manage. L'Occatine  face cream is fast becoming my favorite moisturizer, this was a sample in my March Glossybox. The MUA BB is a new find for me and I find it has amazing coverage and I do not need to apply foundation.  I am very happy and surprised by the quality of MUA products particularly as they are very reasonably priced. I think MUA will be a staple in my make-up bag. I add blusher, the MUA again, applied using an ecotools brush which I bought when I was in Canada but I have seen them in Boots too. Soap and Glory Arc De Triumph is something I can not live without, highlighter at one end and the other is an eyebrow filler. Last but not least Jelly Pong Pong lippy again this was in my March Glossybox.



No comments: