Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pixi Cosmetics



My recent purchase from Target. I wish I had bought Pixi products sooner, particular at the store in London near Carnaby Street. I was fortunate enough to be passing my Target when I saw the Pixi section, sadly the selection was under-stocked, so I was not able to get all that I wanted however I got a nice surprise when the larger box was on sale for a mere $11, normal retail price $27. It is a neutral palette that can mix and match, I love everything inside it, you can see the contents on my Instagram page. The lovely eye brightener is wonderful and so natural looking you barely notice it is there. It is great when eyes are looking a little red and it also helps to make the eyes look bigger. The foundation is amazing, particularly for summer, again you can barely see it on and the cap at the end is great for concealing dark circles under the eyes. What I really love about Pixi is they use extracts from plants to help to rejuvenate the skin as well as covering up. I suffer a little bit from red sensitive skin so these products do not irritate one bit.

Out of all my cosmetic purchases this is one of the best buys I have ever made and one of the best price points.

No comments: