Monday, December 2, 2013

Not a Lot Blog - Makeup

It has been a while since I have posted about beauty products. To be honest, I have not bought many new items other than a few face masks. I thought it was about time to add something to this blog. It is not a lot but a bit of something.

Face masks. I have yet to try but I have used this brand before and they are nice.

The best ever. I need to get a large size. This was out of Glossybox back when I was in the UK. Love it for the winter on dry skin. By Elizabeth Arden.

I have fine hair. I had it cut into an integrated bob, quite short. This adds volume and it is very good. I am particular about my haircare products. By Marc Anthony.

Natural cleansing lotion. Smells lovely and great on the skin. Can use this on the kids. By Sukin.

Won this in a raffle. Hand cream. Love the smell it is divine. By Upper Canada. 



No comments: