Friday, January 17, 2014

My Kindle paperwhite has arrived


My Kindle paperwhite has arrived and I love it. I am finding it much easier to read with the back light, it is touch screen and is very user friendly and ridiculously easy to purchase books, a bit too easy! It bookmarks my pages it goes into sleep mode and has a great battery life. As soon as it was purchased from Amazon there were video tutorials on how to get the max out of the Kindle and I bought a pink cover too.

This is far superior to the last version which my husband has.

My first book is The Book Thief. It is a great book so far, I am enjoying the way this book is written, the creative writing style and the story plot. I haven't seen the movie yet but I always think it is best to read the book first because movie directors have a tendency of cutting bits out and rewriting pieces for film purposes. Nonetheless, I am looking forward to seeing it once I have read it and it has one of my favourite actors too, Geoffrey Rush.






No comments: