Monday, June 30, 2014

Josie Maran - 100% Argan Oil

Josie Maran's 100% Argan Oil can be used on pretty much any part of the body; face, nails, hair, elbows, knees etc. What is great about this product is it is 100% natural. I have used one other oil before and was very impressed but the Argan Oil Light has won the Cosmetic Executive Insider's Choice Beauty Award 2014 so it must be worth trying at least. 

It can be purchased in Sephora for $58 plus tax. Not the cheapest of items but I know this will last me at least six months if not more.

I have not tried it other than a sample test but it is meant to be great on all types of skin and is good for those who suffer with blemishes or combination skin. I chose this specifically because of my combination skin, I do not need anything heavy duty during summer time and I am sensitive to a lot of products plus it is multi-purpose.  

Apparently this is also excellent to wear before applying make-up. However, I think I will wear this at night time to see what the results are. I will keep you posted. 



3 comments:

Sophia said...

I've never tried that before, but it looks good.
~Sophia
http://plaidismyfavouritecolour.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Matthews said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie Matthews said...

Hi Sophia, It is lovely on the skin even though it is oily it doesn't feel greasy. I highly recommend it. :)