Friday, June 27, 2014

The Splurge

I haven't done a splurge in a while. I have lots of products that I have yet to finish. However there are a few products I needed to add.


Duo Bioderma and I couldn't be more happy to see this on the shelves. I have almost ran out of my last bottle so I was in need of a new one then I found two. Excellent!


Face Mask Friday and a hair mask too. A bit of pampering is needed on this rainy day.


Rimmel Stay Blushed. This is cute handy sized tube can easily fit in any bag and can be used on the lips but it tastes a bit funny. Lovely little tint on a pale tone like mine.

One last thing, today I decided to try one of the many beauty boxes, Ipsy.  There are not many options for Canadians for whatever reason so I have opted with a company in America that ships across the border, it cost a little more but I still think it is a reasonable price. I am on the wait list but it should not take too long. We will see how Ipsy works out for me. I would like to try Beauty Box 5 too but I want to do one box at a time.

No comments: