Sunday, August 17, 2014

Fifty Shades of Grey Products

Honey's Gifts
If you are single in a new or long term relationship and feel a little embarrassed about walking into an adult store do not fear Honey Gifts store is no pressure, understated shop that has some fabulous products for you and your lover. They have products from the Fifty Shades of Grey books (I have yet to read the trilogy) and have some nice smelling candles, lotions, potions etc. They also have an online shop too but I suggest going into the store, there is something quite liberating about walking in confidently and choosing your toys, besides the staff are there to help and give some product info and to be non-judgmental. However, there appears to be more items available online than in the store.



Pretty storage bag
So recently I walked into Honey Gifts store in Gastown and decided I needed a few items to add to my collection. One of the things I want to work on is my kegel exercises and I have read some good reviews about the Fifty Shades Delicious Pleasure Balls. I asked the lady in the store if these would be good for someone who had not used them before and she was very knowledgeable and answered my questions. They do have other balls that have various sizes and weight like the the Fifty Shades Inner Goddess Silver Pleasure Balls which I think will be my next purchase.




To give you some info, you can wear them as long as you need to and exercise the vaginal walls whilst doing your daily chores. Inserting them is very easy and you can add a little water based lubrication. At no point do I feel as they are going to pop out. I do not have to work hard to keep them in unlike the heavier ones I suspect but as a tester and a bit of fun they are a great asset to having a workout and also some bedroom fun. There is a a silicone layer to keep the balls in place and a silver egg shaped ball within a ball which is not visible that you can feel moving around and depending on your activity you get different sensations.You will need to take them out when going to the loo, so if you are bold enough to wear them at work then make sure you have what you need to clean them and re-insert them.

I really should get the books. I think I will do that now.

No comments: