Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag October 2014 Review


It has arrived; my October Glam Bag from Ipsy. What I love the most about this subscription is the makeup bags, I can use them for all sorts of storage and also for going out. I tend to have large make-up bags to home my goodies but nothing to take out with me so this is a bonus. The makeup bag in this months package is a little bigger than the September issue and I love the bright colour. 


The Doll10 highlighted is lovely, it adds a nice sheen to cheek bones. Easy to apply, I used my fingers and dabbed it into the areas I wanted highlighting. I would buy this one.

The ModelCo Mascara is very nice and I am impressed with this. I am not sure it gives volume unless I really layer it on, like most mascaras to get volume several coats are needed. However, I like this because it is nice and light with a nice brush and it doesn't smudge.

The City Color Be Matte lipstick in Cappuccino is a nice neutral colour and being matte it lasts longer. My husband says he hates the glossy ones, he thinks they look sticky and the last thing he wants is lipstick on his face too! As it happens I prefer matte finishes also. Never heard of this brand before. One thing I will say is; the best matte lipstick I have ever invested any money in is Chanel. It stays on longer and looks and feels silky and luxurious. The City Color brand is great for on the go, everyday use. 


The Figs & Rouge handcream all the way from the UK (yeah!) smells gorgeous, I am familiar with this brand. I like the mango smell, hmmm! The cream feels a little watery at first but soon sinks into the hands and smells divine. This is a great addition to my bag with the colder days ahead. The handy travel size makes it easy to take out and about.


The makeup wipes that I have yet to use and will only use when I am on the go and need to wipe away the makeup quickly is a nice addition too. 



Not sure why this one is called Beauty Candy, somehow it doesn't really fit with this time of year or the products but there you are.

The neat little package is a great one this month.


No comments: