Monday, October 6, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag October 2014 - Sneaky Peek

You received the below items in your October Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatchLearn more
REVIEW ME!

City Color
Be Matte Lipstick
REVIEW ME!

Doll 10 Beauty
H2Glo Highlighter
REVIEW ME!

Figs & Rouge
Hand Cream - Mango Mandarin
REVIEW ME!

ModelCo
VOLUMEYES Extreme Black Mascara
REVIEW ME!

Skyn Iceland
Mini Glacial Cleansing Cloths
See the rest of this month's official products (and click each to reveal offers)

It is that time again. The Ipsy Glam Bag for October is ready to be shipped and I have to sneak-a- peek. 

I am loving what is in this so far. The lipstick looks nice, the blush too. I am ready for a new hand-cream and a mascara is always handy. The cleansing cloths are great for when I am out and about. 

I won't actually receive this for at least ten days but I am excited to get my hands on it.

No comments: