Monday, October 20, 2014

John Fluevog Shoes - Vancouver

 
I bought my first ever pair of John Fluevog shoes from the store in Gastown, Vancouver. I have been coveting this brand for a few years now. The shoes are not the cheapest on the market but my god are they comfy. I have not worn 4inch heels since before children, I just can't run around in them but these beauties, named Kendra, are so comfy, elegant and sophisticated that they can dress-up any outfit or go nice with a pair of jeans and I can walk in them!

There were so many shoes in store this season that I wanted to buy but for $319 (inc tax) for these babies I could not stomach purchasing another pair. 


There is so much detail that go into these shoes. The soles are made of leather and are stamped with, "Elegant Conversation. Listen Loud. Speak Softly." The soles are signed and so is the leather on the outside of the shoe on the heal.


The blue storage box comes with a card and a shoe bag. 

There is also a great selection of men's shoes too. I have been to some high-end suit shops in London on Saville Row, Mayfair. Fluevog shoes are on a par with the off-the-shelf shoes in this area. Quality products, excellent customer service, aftercare and the shoes come with a one-year warranty too.  


My new shoes have these amazing shaped heels, they look amazing when they are on, elongating the leg (I am vertically challenged so this is a bonus). They are thick and provide stability and comfort for shopping trips or a function where standing is needed for long periods.

I highly recommend visiting the store and investing in a pair of Fluevog shoes.

No comments: