Friday, November 7, 2014

Ipsy November 2014 Glam Bag - Sneak Peak

You received the below items in your November Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatchLearn more
REVIEW ME!

SeaRx
Skincare
REVIEW ME!

IT Cosmetics
Bye Bye Under Eye®
REVIEW ME!

J. Cat Beauty
Wonder Lip Paint
REVIEW ME!

Marc Anthony
Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray
REVIEW ME!
Starlooks



The SeaRx skincare product looks like a nice-to-have particularly this time of year, it will help brighten my skin. The under eye concealer by IT Cosmetics will be great, I do have a similar product that I have not used much of but one that is easy to travel with is useful. J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint, I am OK with this, I have lots of lipsticks. Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Hairspray; will be interesting to see if this actually provides a shine to my hair. Finally an eye pencil by Starlooks.  meh! I hardly use eye pencils unless it is a pale colour to make my eyes look bigger. I find that dark shades make my eyes look even smaller, however it is meant to have a shimmer to it and comes in a goldish or greenish. The gold will be preferable for my eye colour.

I am happy with this selection. 


No comments: