Friday, December 5, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag December Issue 2014

You received the below items in your December Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatchLearn more
REVIEW ME!

Beauty Without Cruelty
A.H.A. 3% Facial Cleanser
REVIEW ME!

Crown Brush
Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush
REVIEW ME!

NYX Cosmetics
Butter Lip Balm
REVIEW ME!

Pixi by Petra
Fairy Dust
REVIEW ME!

tarte
deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara
See the rest of this month's official products (and click each to reveal offers)

BWC: Facial Cleanser. I have facial cleansers, Bioderma, The cult of all cleansers and the best I have ever used so BWC has a lot to live up to if it gets anywhere near the list. 

Crown Brush: This is meant to be highly sort after. I have a similar brush but you can't have too many.

NYX: Super excited trying this brand have always coveted it and a lip balm at this time of year is always a nice to have. I also use EOS lip balms so we shall see how this compares.

Pixi by Petra: Love this brand and I can't wait to receive this.

Tarte: Excellent brand but I wished it was something other than a mascara, I have too many travel sized mascara's already. The fact that it is a 4-1 mascara makes me highly suspicious, I have never needed to put four products on my eyelashes, have you?  The Tarte mascara boldly declares that it makes the eyelashes curl, I question how this is possible without the help of an eyelash curler. It volumizes which is not a real word(if you put a few layers on any mascara will do that job). It lengthens, well of course it does, most dark coloured mascara's do this. Conditions! Well I have yet to know whether a mascara does this or not and do my lashes really need conditioner?  I am skeptical to say the least.

Very happy with what is in this bag, I only hope the sizes are not as pathetic as my November Glam Bag. The black make-up bag looks good too.

I look forward to reviewing it.

No comments: