Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ipsy Glam Bag November 2014 Review

I have had this Ipsy Glam Bag November edition for a few weeks. I have held off writing a review because I felt it was a bit meh! My blog post will reflect my attitude towards this months bag, lackluster.

The lip paint is very good, the pigmentation is strong and holds its colour, a little darker to my normal but nice. The eye pencil is nice too not sure the green shade really goes with my blue eyes but I liked the consistency.  The black package contains a very tinyincy, wincy, not even as big as my thumb, sample sized eye concealer, it is nice and I am impressed by the product it isn't cake-like once applied and a little goes a long way, just as well really because this product size will only last three applications. The Marc Anthony hairspray is fine. can't say it makes my hair shine all that much, it will travel nicely in a small purse/bag. I have yet to try the moisturiser SeaRx, again it is a small sample and will only last two maybe three applications so it will be impossible to say how good this product really is, I find you need at least a week to see how a moisuriser works on the skin. The storage bag itself is more for a young girl I will not be going out in public with it, I am too old for this style, it looks plastic and cheap. I know a little girl who would love it. It looks like Forever 21 collaborated with Ipsy on this one, it doesn't make me want to step into the Forever 21 store.

The reason for being so underwhelmed by this months Ipsy Glam Bag is simply the size of the products. They are truly sample sizes except for the eyelinerm maybe the lip paint is full sized but it is still small. As you can see from the photo the eyeliner is the biggest item and just fits in the bag,

I will be interested to see what December has to offer. I have had this subscription for three months now which is my marker for deciding whether I will continue or cancel so I am giving it one more month. 

You can see more about the product brands in this package here.









No comments: