Friday, January 9, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag - January Sneak Peak

You received the below items in your January Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatchLearn more
REVIEW ME!
Coastal Scents
Liquid Eyeliner
REVIEW ME!
Hey Honey
Take It Off! Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask
REVIEW ME!
La Fresh Eco-Beauty
Be Good. Good Day. Day Moisturizer
REVIEW ME!
Pacifica
Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow
REVIEW ME!
Velvet 59
Velvet Rose Lipgloss

My first thoughts are; 

I like the Hey Honey exfoliating mask. I need one therefore I am looking forward to getting this.

La Fresh Eco-Beauty moisturizer. I use Lush products mostly to moisturize or argon oil so we shall see how this fairs. It sounds like it will be perfect for my skin type.

Pacifica eye shadow. If it is natural then I am all for it but I can't say I am super excited.

Velvet 59 lipgloss. Not again, another lipgloss. Oh well! The problem with glosses is they don't stick for long as soon as you drink something you need to reapply.

I deliberately saved the liquid eyeliner for last from Coastal Scents, my eyes are small and dark in colour which creates even smaller eyes when applying eyeliner. This one may be a gift to someone who wears it but most of my friends tend not to wear a lot of makeup. OK, I may give it ago but I am not hopeful. 

No comments: