Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag - February Sneak Peak

You received the below items in your February Glam Bag, crafted for you via ipsyMatchLearn more
REVIEW ME!

Demeter Fragrance Library
First Love Roll On Perfume Oil
REVIEW ME!

GLAMGLOW
BRIGHTMUD® Eye Treatment
REVIEW ME!

Luxie Beauty
Large Angled Face Brush 504
REVIEW ME!

Medusa's Makeup
Safari Eye Shadow
REVIEW ME!

ModelCo
BLUSH Cheek Powder

A sneak peak for my Ipsy bag this month. There are some nice items here. the brush is an added bonus with the blush too, I do like my blusher.  As for the other items, I sit on the borderline until I see them in action,

There is a strong pink theme going on here I have to assume because it is nearly Valentine's.

Who is Ipsy and what is it?

You sign up for a monthly Ipsy beauty bag that is delivered to your door. You will receive a number of sample items and a full sized product, usually totaling to five. You can customize your preferences, depending on what you like and what style you are looking for and you can change it each month should you so choose.
If you live in the Stated it costs $10 per month add postage for those, like myself, living in Canada.

No comments: